SEO (search engine optimization) is one most vital and diligent part of orchestrating a website. You need to keep growing with the latest SEO developments if you want your website to get the deserving traffic and high rank on all the popular search engines. The way Google, Bing and other search engines rank your website, totally depends on how efficiently and consistently you work on the architecture of your website.
So, are you primed to enhance your website in a greater way? If it’s a YES! These are the useful dozens of features you need to deploy in SEO tools.
- Ahrefs- Ahrefs is one of the most favourite multitasking instrumental tools which perform data analysis as well as SEO optimization tools like rank tracking, SEO audit, viral content research, keyword research and much more. This nifty tool particularly highlights the snippets of your website that need to be refurbished or improvised to rank better. Being the prodigious website crawlers, it also sustains as the largest database of backlines to find the most linked to the content within your niche. It helps us check bugs and fix the broken links on the website after a synopsis of the website.
- Google search Console- Google search Console is SEO’s free service checker tool which helps you understand how popular search engines like Google, Bing and their users catch sight of your website. The tool authorizes you to hone for a better stage in Google Search results. Basically, you will be acknowledged how well your website is delineated to the user and confirms that Google can crawl and find your site.
- KW finder- In the SEO community KW finder meets the thrives for keyword expansion. For search marketing FW Finder is a SEO keyword tool to aggregate the best new keyword ideas and run analysis reports on backlines and SERD. Plus, if that’s not enough you can determine your ranking while tracking your improvements by their tracker tool at an ease.
- SEMRush- SEM with an exclusive feature of “organic traffic insights”’ lets you suspect all the leading articles along with related keywords, social shares, and keyword counts on the dashboard. One of its approved features is the Domain Vs Domain analysis which grants to weigh up your website with other competitors. This SEO tool renders an effortless understanding and assessment of the websites’ rankings, search data, traffic for an analytic report.
- Moz Pro- Marketing SEO tools like Moz Pro happen to be the best tools for marketers who have no idea where they’re doing well and where they can use improvements in daily life. Moz is a full-service platform consisting of Moz’s chat portal to monitor an insightful response to every question asked, whether you’re looking for keyword recommendations or a crawl. It also has a free MozBar toolbar, which you can download to get your website’s metrics while browsing any page.
- SpyFu- SpyFu is a free feature favored by many SEO experts. It is featured as the most detailed SEO analysis tool on the market. You can plug in a competitor’s domain to monitor how many organic keywords they have, track and report on their reviews, discover how many monthly clicks they get, and pull up other Infos of SEO strategies using SpyFu.
- Woorank- WOORank is a top SEO ranking tool featuring free and paid methods to track and report your marketing data. It helps you understand the things your website is lacking from both content and technical perceptive to optimize for users and search engines in the best possible ways. Woorank provides the right guidance to identify duplicate content, downtime, and security issues and solutions to fix them.
- Majestic- Majestic is SEO’s top marketing tool offering countless useful features like The Majestic Million that lets you see the ranking of the top million websites, Site Explorer which allows you to monitor a general overview of the site and no of backlinks it has. Additionally, it also acts as a keyword tool to target appropriate and best keywords. Use Majestic to audit competitors’ backlinks which can further help you find a handful of easy opportunities to tackle link issues.
- Fat Rank-fat Rank is a free SEO chrome extension that allows easy analysis of your website’s performance and your current keywords ranking. It shows an accurate and live rank for any search query you type in. According to SEO experts, fat Rank should be an integral part of every assortment of SEO tools.
- Answer the Public (APT) – Answer the Public used to create content around specific keywords and helps you find topics to write for your blog to give your website a better rank. The best feature of the free SEO tool, APT, is that it presents a list of questions that web users raise about particular keywords. If you’re running out of some genuine useful content, ideas, and compiling an FAQ page, then this excellent tool is all yours to use.